Many of my classes include a demonstration portion, and I am often on the lookout for demo people for upcoming events. Demo bottoming is a great way to get a great firsthand experience of the class, support the community, and impress the hell out of your friends.
A few things demoing for me IS:
- An opportunity to get experience being in front of an audience (great for exhibitionists too!)
- A fabulous way to earn my eternal gratitude
- Entirely within your control
- I’ll ask for and expect feedback before and during class and will respect boundaries and limits, whether pre-arranged or in the moment
What demoing for me ISN’T:
- A scene
- My driving goal during a class is to convey good information to my audience, and I want that to be important to you too. I can be somewhat focused and dispassionate during teaching, and it isn’t going to be about having a hot time.
- Something you should be doing against your own desires
- I have had reluctant demo bottoms ordered to participate by their tops without telling me. If this is not something you want to be doing and I don’t have that info, you and your top are non-consensually involving me in your scene.
- A good time to be tough/stubborn
- If you are having problems of any kind during a demo, tell me.
So if we’re going to be in the same place at the same time and you think you might want to lend a hand (or something else) for one of the classes listed below, just drop me a note.
A person (of any gender identity) who has a penis, scrotum, and testicles for my “Intro to CBT” workshop at FetCamp.
Workshop Description: Cock and Ball Torture (cbt) doesn’t have to be incredibly complex or difficult. This introductory cbt class will cover some of the fun and mean things you can do to someone’s (or your own) cock and balls quickly and easily using readily available supplies such as clothespins, your own fingers, a tiny switch or flogger, and more! Join us for the hows, whys (and why nots), and of course some fun demonstrations of simple cbt.